Main | News | Rules | Allowed Armies | Teams Formed | Results | Archive
"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for
Round 2 expanded rules:
- Till October 10 players have time to change their armies if they like.
- Till October 10 captains may change team composition (assign another period, change a player, take a player from another team (team that didn't advance to Round 2)).
- 9 teams will form 1 group .
- Each team will play vs all the other teams 10 battles (the same as in Round 1).
- You have 4 days to answer bounds.
- If a players is going to be absent for more then 4 days he/she must
warn via e-mail (or some other way) his/her opponents about his/her absence (or just
send an e-mail to moderator (email@example.com)).
- If your opponent doesn't responde for more then 4 days and he/she didn't give a notice about his/her absence
then this battle is counted to be lost by him/her.
Copyright © Wargaming.net 1999-2013
DBA 1.2 Rules © Wargames Research Group 1995
DBA 1.22 Rules © Phil Barker, Richard Bodley Scott, Sue Laflin Barker 1990-2000