Nigel Price wins World Cup 2000. Our congraulations! [Read more...]
- The last battle is finished. Many days went by and now we see the best of the best.
Their troops are approaching to each other leaving ruined acres of Jeff Sussman and
Mastadon (Please, can anybody call 911 to bandage their wounds ;-)
NigelP and Tiger, you'll cross your swords three times... GO AHEAD!!!
- The last semi-final battle left. NigelP and Jeff Sussman are about to finish semi-final games.
Who will fight against Tiger?
- The first winner of Cup 2000 Semi-final games! And his name is Tiger.
Congratulations, Tiger. You are very lucky as far as I see.
3 battles won of 3 (Scores: 3:5, 3:5, 0:4)
You can download one of the battles' replay (97Kb) to get imbueed with the spirit of pre-final competitions.
- So, we start semi-final games! At last Pool 2 is settled. Mastadon takes the 1st place and
will play vs Tiger. Jeff Sussman will play vs NigelP.
I should admit that Mastadon and Jeff have the
same scores but Mastadon has a greater kill/lose ratio.
Each pair will play 3 games. After that we'll proceed to the FINAL. :)
P.S. I know it is 2001 already but ...
- Round 2 is almost finished and we are about to start Semi-Final Games. Two winners of Pool 1
(NigelP and Tiger) will fight vs two winners of Pool 2.
- Now all the pools are completed. We'll publish the results soon.
You may delete the games finished by this date. NigelP leads in pool 1 with 7 points (Tiger with 6 points follow after him).
Pool 2 is less finished because of Mastadon's and Thomo's late join.
- See Round 2 pools here
- See Round 2 pools here
- The lates winners: NigelP (Pool 4) and Blackstone (Pool 8).
- 273 games out of 280 are finished.
- I start to prepare Round 2 pools
- Round 1 is almost finished. We have 16 unfinished battles in 5 pools. I hope they'll be finished
in a couple of days.
- The lates winners: David Schlanger (Pool 11) and Tony C (Pool 14).
- 264 games out of 280 are finished.
- We have 5 more winners! They are:
1. Tiger (Pool 2)
2. Kambodia (Pool 5)
3. Pierre de Chartreuse (Pool 9)
4. O'Duibhne (Pool 12)
5. Hast (Pool 13)
- 235 games out of 280 are finished.
- The Pool 6 has finished all the games. David Kuijt with 6 points is the winner!
- 184 games out of 280 are finished.
- The Pool 14 is completely started with Ardashir as 5th player (73a. Early Sassanid).
- The Pool 7 has finished all the games. Necron_99 and Jeff Sussman have 5 points but according to the number of
killed/lost elements Jeff Sussman wins the first round of this pool. Our congratulations, Jeff!
- 159 games out of 280 are finished.
- We have started the Pool 14. Though there are only 4 players. We still need one more. As soon as he/she joins I'll create the final challenges.
- The most active pool is the Pool 6 with 15 games finished of 20.
- 100 games out of 260 are finished.
- The most active pool is the Pool 9 with 13 games finished of 20.
- 84 games out of 260 are finished.
- The best player at the moment is Kambodia with 6 points.
- The most active pool is the Pool 6 with 11 games finished of 20.
- 55 games out of 260 are finished.
- We are gathering the Pool 14. We still need 1-2 players to start it.
- Step by step we move forward the Round 2.
- The best player at the moment is Kambodia with 5 points.
- The most active pool is the Pool 6.
- Pools: 1, 10, 11, 12 are extremely slow. Oh, come on guys!!!
- 33 games out of 260 are finished.
We have started all the games of 2000 DBAOL World Cup. See the pools here.